[platform-dev] Offline shared taget platform

Hello,

I'm working on RCP Application. Currently , we use the running platform as a target platform. But with the arrival of Eclipse 4.x and his compatibility layer, we want to stay on Eclipse 3.8 platform.
So I try to define an Eclipse 3.8 target platform shared between developers. But our developer computers don't have an Internet access.

So how can I do it ?

I tried :
- Make a mirror using org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository.mirrorApplication and org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository.mirrorApplication but Eclipse still wants to go online.
- Create a target using the standard p2 repositories, export this platform and upload it on a accessible HTTP server. But I got errors like "Artifact org.eclipse.update.feature,xxxx is a folder but the repository is remote location".

I have not any more idea. Please help me :'(

Regards,
Arnaud.

Back to the top