Re: [platform-dev] Hooking custom action to a post-build

Take a look at org.eclipse.core.resources.IResourceChangeListener and how it is used.

Dani

From:        Camilo Bernal <cabernal@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        18.07.2013 21:55
Subject:        [platform-dev] Hooking custom action to a post-build
Sent by:        platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a small feature for a C/C++ profiling Eclipse
plug-in (Valgrind). This plug-in runs a profiling tool on a specific
binary/project and displays any issues found through the use custom
error markers on corresponding editor lines, a custom plug-in view and
the Eclipse's "Problems View". My goal is to clear these error markers
whenever the project being profiled is rebuilt. In short would like to
fire a "clear markers" action after a specific project is rebuilt. So my
question is if there exists any way to achieve this sort of behaviour
through the platform.

If more detailed is needed please let me know.

Thank you.

--
Camilo Bernal