[platform-dev] Relationship between code and architecture

Hello

Could someone
show me how I can uncover which packages the eclipse code belong to which parts of Eclipse? For example, I need to know which packages belong to the Eclipse platform, Are they all packages that start with the name org.eclipse.platform?
I need to know exactly what the codes of the following parts:
1.1 Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP):
1.2 Workspaces
1.3 - SWT
1.4 - JFace
2 - Eclipse PDE
3 - Eclipse JDT

I searched in the
eclipse documentation, but I did not find any information relating to the code with architecture.

best regards,

Simone

Back to the top