[platform-dev] Command line RCP

Hi,

i hope i am at the right place with this question...

I want to run my RCP application from the command line.

1.) Is it possible to use a stored .launch file to reuse the options I configured in Eclipse already?

2.) Can I do this without exporting the project? (working on the program and without export step, start from the command line)

3.) Can I make the RCP application "block" the console until quit? (like java.exe vs javaw.exe in non GUI/Eclipse apps). So it can be used from a batch file, having more commands after the rcp application has ended.

Frank

Back to the top