[platform-dev] RCP and ImageJ

Hi all,

I am really a newbie here, and I was just wondering how hard it is to
integrate ImageJ (using imageJ's functions that is) with a UI application
developed using Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP).
I have come across products that have combined both technologies, but I have
no idea ho to do it and how hard it is.

Any pointers, tips, or tutorials to do this specific task would be greatly
appreciated!

Thank you!