Re: [platform-dev] Status of XULRunner Plugin?

Hi Grant
Many thanks for the response. It appears I was on my way to reinventing the
wheel. Eclipse's user assistance framework and context sensitive help type
of documentation look relevant to what I want to do. It is context sensitive
help in response to particula ui actions. I hope I can handle it that way,
without having to deal with displaying browsers etc.

Kind regards
Seref