[platform-dev] Associating view instead of editor with filename from navigator

Hello,

Editors can be associated using the "filename" option from the manifest. I would like to "associate" a view instead of editor. Is it possible somehow (using some action or something)?

I have a view that loads one kind of file (something like "debug viewer") and I would like to allow users to load files from the navigator or project explorer.

Thanks.

--
Lukáš Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com