[platform-dev] unsubscribe

From: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Raley
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 12:12 PM
To: platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-dev] Eclipse Forms

I’m posting to this list for the first time because I’m not sure where to post this question.

We are using BIRT to pull data from a mysql database, but what I need to do is use eclipse to create an interface to put the data into mysql.  Is there an eclipse form generation plugin that I can generate the forms easily to save data to mysql?  If this is not the correct list to ask the question, can you provide some direction?

Thank you

Back to the top