[platform-dev] Eclipse Forms

I’m posting to this list for the first time because I’m not sure where to post this question.

We are using BIRT to pull data from a mysql database, but what I need to do is use eclipse to create an interface to put the data into mysql.  Is there an eclipse form generation plugin that I can generate the forms easily to save data to mysql?  If this is not the correct list to ask the question, can you provide some direction?

Thank you