RE: [platform-dev] Displaying two icons for a TreeItem

Arun, two suggestions:

- Use a tree with multiple columns. I'm pretty sure each column can be made to support both an image and a 'label' so you may have to make two columns; the first only containing an image and the second column containing the image and the label.

- you could create a new image that is the 'sum' of both the other images on the fly...I've attached a hacked version of SWT snippet279 that show how to combine the images...

Heopthis helps,
Eric

"Arun Simhadri, TLS, Chennai" <arunsimha@xxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/14/2008 01:03 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform general developers list."        <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform general developers list." <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-dev] Displaying two icons for a TreeItem

And I am using a SWT/JFace TreeViewer.

Thanks & Regards
Arun Kumar Simhadri