Re: [platform-dev] adding new project type

Technical questions and discussions about using eclipse and eclipse-based tools, and developing plug-in tools should be posted to the newsgroups. Mailing lists at eclipse.org are intended for use by developers actually working on or otherwise contributing to day-to-day development. The development mailing lists are the way design and implementation issues are discussed and decisions voted on by the committers.

Mark Volkmann <mark@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/26/2008 09:35 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform general developers list."        <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-dev] adding new project type

I need a pointer about using the Eclipse RCP. I can't find information
about how to add a new, custom project type to the dialog that appears
when you select File ... New ... Project. That's the dialog that says
"Select a wizard" at the top. Can someone point me to an explanation
of that on the web or tell me what I need to do? What's the
terminology I should search for?

---
Mark Volkmann