From: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sam Huang
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 11:03 AM
To: platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-dev] Lost projects in workspace

Hi,
Without any clues, after I restarted Eclipse, the project in my
workspace gone lost. I then checked the files in my file system, and
they are all thereļ¼I think it might be some problems of the workspace
configuration and the connections to the local files and project gone
lost. How can I repair my workspace to restore the projects in it?
Thx!

Regards,
Sam Huang