[platform-dev] Identifying all parent Wizard or all open Windows/shells

Hello all,

Ive developed a plugin that creates a new Wizard.  I have a problem when my plugin is executed/spawned from another Wizard.  In more detail, when Im using the Subversion plugin, and when checking out a project using the JavaProjectWizard, the user is then passed to my plugin.  I need to find a way to determine how the user was referenced into my plugin.  Is there a way I can identify all of the currently running Shells/Windows or Wizards?  Also, is there a way to determine if there was a referenced wizard call from inside a plugin?

Thanks
Rob