Re: [platform-dev] Eclipse Interactions Pane Equivalent?

It's on the arguments tab, isn't it? Put whatever you need into the program arguments box. Just the numbers.

Brainstew wrote:
Yes, I tried messing around with things in the Run Dialog window, but got
nowhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mathieu Avoine wrote:
Brainstew,

You mean like passing parameters to your java program when launching it
from
Eclipse?

Math