[platform-dev] enabling spell checking on a multipage editor

Hi everyone,

I'd like to enable spell checking for a multipage editor in a plugin I'm developing. I couldn't find valuable information on how to do that, if it's possible of course. I see that there is an extension ( org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor.spellingEngine) that looks like it could do the thing, but I did not find so far how to enable it in my editor. I also would like to know if there is a default implementation (other than that of org.eclipse.jdt because it only works for Java classes right?) that could suit the needs of an "almost plain text" editor.

I'd appreciate some pointers. Thanks a lot!
Math

Back to the top