[platform-dev] indexing of new help pages

Hi,
I have generated a help plugin including a few help pages. When I first used
the search function in the help browser, an index was generated, and words
in my pages were found.

After I added more pages to the plugin, the index was not updated, and words
in the new pages were not found. Is it possible to invoke a reindexing
operation? Or can I delete some index file (where in the filesystem?) so
that the index is automatically regenerated when searching next time?

Another question about the help extension point: is it possible to link help
pages that are not part of the plugin project, but which reside somewhere
else on disk?

Thanks
Edi