[platform-dev] Resolving GTK dependancy on Solaris

Hi,

We've noticed that the Eclipse 3.2 binary distribution download page no longer offers an SDK for Solaris-Motif. We are attempting to move to the Solaris-GTK distribution, but we are running into difficulties because we appear not to have the correct GTK libraries available on our system.

Specifically, we are getting the error:

ld.so.1: eclipse: fatal: libgobject-2.0.so.0: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed

Could somebody point me to documentation explaining 1) which version of GTK Eclipse 3.2 requires and 2) where is the best place to pick up that GTK distribution?

Thanks very much for your help,
Matt Gingell

Back to the top