Re: [platform-dev] Creating a project programaticaly

Sebastian,

For future reference, the eclipse.platform newsgroup is the proper place to ask your first question. However, you can do what you want as follows:

    ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getWorkspaceRoot().getProject("projectName").create(...)

As for your second question, you may find answers on either the eclipse.platform or eclipse.platform.rcp newsgroups.

Michael

sebastian.bota@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/05/2007 03:26 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform general developers list."        <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-dev] Creating a project programaticaly

Hello everyone.
I have 2 question regarding the eclipse platform, hope this is the right
place.

I deperately need to know the following things:

1. How to create a nea project in the current workspace WITHOUT using the
NewProject wizard. I dont need any dialogs to appear, i only need the
project folder and project description file infide my workspace.

2.How can i create a Launch configuration for my RCP Application. I need a
custom Launch configuration.

Can anyone help me PLEASE on this 2 issues  At least the first one it's
really important.

Thank you