[platform-dev] How to avoid sharing editors across perspectives

I'm working on an RCP application that creates multiple prespectives.  The user can switch from one perspective to another depending on the task that needs to be acomplished.  Editors in one prespective may not be relevant in other perspectives.  How can I prevent sharing editors across perspectives?

The only alternative that I can think of is to create each perspective in its own exclusive window, but I don't want to open multiple windows.  Should the strategy be to enable and disable windows rather than switching perspectives?

Appreciate your suggestions...

Octavio

Back to the top