[platform-dev] Source Lookup Path for Eclipse application

Hi,

Debugging my plugin which uses JDT and CDT functionalities, I need to
step into JDT and CDT classes. There are no problems with JDT,
probably, due to its sources are placed in default Source lookup path.
But I am not able to step into CDT's classes under Eclise >=3.2

In Eclipse 3.1 there was the "Source" tabsheet for the "Eclipse
application" run configuration where any additional paths could be
defined. But this configuration does not contain such tabsheet in
Eclise 3.2 and higher. Is it a bug?

If "no": How can I define additional source lookup paths for the
"Eclipse application" run configuration in Eclipse 3.2, 3.3?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Vitaly Provodin

--