[platform-dev] How to use command, handler and keybinding

Hi, all
i wish to use commands in my application, for example a menu item that execute a command. I'm doing refer at Platform Command Framework document (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Platform_Command_Framework) but it is not clear. My question is: how can I do this using handler and keybinding? Are there some examples?
Thank you all,
Domenico
begin:vcard
fn:Domenico Caputi
n:Caputi;Domenico
org:Sp-Process s.p.a.
adr:;;Via G. Marinelli;Torre a Mare;Ba;;Italy
email;internet:dcaputi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
url:http://www.sp-process.it
version:2.1
end:vcard