Re: [platform-dev] SDK doc merging

Curtis D'Entremont wrote:
> To add more entries to the Help table of contents, you have to
> describe the structure in XML and contribute it from a plug-in via the
> org.eclipse.help.toc extension point:
> http://help.eclipse.org/help32/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/ua_help_content_toc.htm
>

> You can either just link to some online documentation on the web, or
> you can copy it in a local documentation plug-in.
that seem to hard to do ! :-P , i need was using MSDN (with Visual C++)
in windows this library so great when i need any info about any method i
can get it directly, but with eclipse i couldn't know how i can do that !

i'm using SWT, can you give me the easiest way to get help (offline)
about any method in SWT or in standard JDK. i'm suffering so much my
productivity became so little because of this problem .

--
Best Regards تحياتي
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi محمد بشير النعيمي

مدونتي My Blog
http://www.hali-sy.net/bashir

Back to the top