[platform-dev] Putting Eclipse on Linux PowerPC on the regular testing schedule

We would like to have releases of Eclipse tested on PowerPC on Linux (SLES 10) on a regular schedule, just like it is for the other platforms, and have the results posted publicly. Basically, we'd like PowerPC on Linux to be a first-class Eclipse citizen. We have machine and people resources we can devote to this.

Where do I start with this process? Where can I find information as to how to set up whatever infrastructure is needed?

Thanks for your consideration.

- Corey

Corey Ashford
Software Engineer
IBM Linux Technology Center, Linux Toolchain
Beaverton, OR
503-578-3507
cjashfor@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top