[platform-dev] How to get eclipse-SDK-3.2*-solaris-motif ?

Hello,

I noticed that Eclipse 3.2 download pages no longer have a package
for the SDK on Solaris-motif.

I searched the newsgroups, mailinglists, plan documents and bugzilla
entries but couldn't find a message that the solaris-motif package
were officially being discontinued. I know that it's not a reference
platform any more (that has moved to Solaris 10/GTK), but there are
other packages created too, for platforms that are not Reference.

I saw that the SWT package is available for solaris-motif, but it's
organized in a completely different directory structure.

We have customers who need Solaris-motif. Would it be too much asking
if the build machine could pick up Solaris-Motif builds again? Or
what other steps could we take to get an Eclipse-3.2-solaris-motif
package?

Martin Oberhuber - WindRiver, Austria

Back to the top