Re: [platform-dev] Fragments and class/method overriding

Johan, please use the RCP newsgroup for posts like this, not the *-dev
mailing lists.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Rich_Client_Platform#Newsgroups

I'll look for your post and follow up there.

Nick

"Johan C. de Koning" <johan.de.koning@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/18/2006 05:55 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse platform general developers list."

<platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-dev] Fragments and class/method overriding

Hello,

I am using a plugin (which is extendable and from the uDig project based
on Eclipse RCP). Inside this plugin there is a WorkbenchAdvisor which
returns the string of the initial perspective. I want to change that and
people by using a fragment.

Is it possible to override classes/methods by using fragments? And how can
it be done. Within the new fragment project should i create the same class
within the same package. Can somebody give me an example of this? Another
question, is it also possible to change the plugin.xml with a fragment?

Best regards,

platform-dev mailing list
platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx