[platform-dev] Commit rights for Eric Moffatt on UI

Eclipse Platform PMC,

Eric Moffatt has been given 5 +1's and no -1s.  Could you please approve commit rights for platform UI for him?

He should be added as a committer to the "plat-ui" group on CVS.  In addition please provide him commit rights to the following doc plug-ins:

"org.eclipse.releng"
"platform-ui-home"
"org.eclipse.platform.doc.user"
"org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv"

Michael Van Meekeren
Platform UI Team Lead.

----- Forwarded by Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM on 11/30/2005 01:24 PM -----
Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/29/2005 12:43 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Commit rights for Eric Moffatt

UI Committers:

Eric Moffatt has been working very hard on Platform UI since July.

He has made numerous bux fixes/enhancements in the areas of:

Cell Editors/Properties View

Detached Views

and Drag and Drop

Most recently he has produced a lot of interesting code in support of bug
"109661 [Presentation] Improve customizable window trim" which is part of a plan item.

And while it was not shipped he has spent a lot of time doing explorations in other
drag and drop scenarios.

I nominate Eric for commit rights to Platform UI, please respond with a +1/-1 and
comments on your reasons.

/michael_______________________________________________
platform-ui-dev mailing list
platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM on 11/30/2005 01:24 PM -----
Paul Webster/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/29/2005 12:48 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] Commit rights for Eric Moffatt

+1

I've been working with Eric on 109661

platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/29/2005 12:43:15 PM:

> UI Committers:
>
> Eric Moffatt has been working very hard on Platform UI since July.
> He has made numerous bux fixes/enhancements in the areas of:
>
> Cell Editors/Properties View
> Detached Views
> and Drag and Drop
>
> Most recently he has produced a lot of interesting code in support of bug
> "109661 [Presentation] Improve customizable window trim" which is
> part of a plan item.
>
> And while it was not shipped he has spent a lot of time doing
> explorations in other
> drag and drop scenarios.
>
> I nominate Eric for commit rights to Platform UI, please respond
> with a +1/-1 and
> comments on your reasons.

----- Forwarded by Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM on 11/30/2005 01:24 PM -----
Kimberly Horne <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/29/2005 12:51 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] Commit rights for Eric Moffatt

+1, although I do have some reservations.  His reluctance to eat curry with us is quite troubling.

Eric Moffatt has been working very hard on Platform UI since July.

He has made numerous bux fixes/enhancements in the areas of:

Cell Editors/Properties View

Detached Views

and Drag and Drop

Most recently he has produced a lot of interesting code in support of bug
"109661 [Presentation] Improve customizable window trim" which is part of a plan item.

And while it was not shipped he has spent a lot of time doing explorations in other
drag and drop scenarios.

I nominate Eric for commit rights to Platform UI, please respond with a +1/-1 and
comments on your reasons.

/michael

----- Forwarded by Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM on 11/30/2005 01:24 PM -----
Nick Edgar/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/29/2005 01:01 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] Commit rights for Eric Moffatt

+1.  Eric's patches have been very well thought out.  In addition, he
quickly comes to a good understanding of how the deeper problems, of which
individual bugs are just symptoms, could be solved.

Nick

[...]

Tod Creasey/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/29/2005 01:03 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] Commit rights for Eric Moffatt

+1. I have committed many of Erics patches and I am pleased with his work.

Tod