[platform-dev] Console troubles...

Hello,

I'm having trouble running a process within a console. I'm using the launching framework to launch the process (calling DebugPlugin.exec() and then DebugPlugin.newProcess()). The process I'm trying to run is a prolog interpreter. The process actually runs fine and I can type commands into the console and see the output. However, the command prompt is not printed to the console. This same behavior shows up if I change the executable to bash. Furthermore, there are some interpreters/shells that do not exhibit this behavior, gdb being one of them, which works fine in the console.

Am I doing something wrong?  Any help would be appreciated.

Nathan

Back to the top