Re: [platform-dev] storing resource

This is something on which we spent a lot of time trying to find out how and we got this to work. This is not mentioned anywhere in the standard documentation.

If you are trying to write to a file from a plugin. You can acess the file in a plug-in resource with a protocol.

"platform:/plugin/" + "pluginId" + "resource path" where pluginId is your plugin id defined in manifest.mf and resource path is the path of your resource starting from plugin root directory.

Thanks.

>>> ple02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/12/2005 10:18 PM >>>

Hi all,

I am writing a ldap browser as an eclipse plugin. Can someone tell how
can I store connection information within my plugin or workspace.

Email messages cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
transmitted information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The Centers for
Medicare & Medicaid Services therefore does not accept liability for
any error or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a
result of email transmission.

Back to the top