Re: [platform-dev] Cut copy paste in tool bar

Chethan,

you've already asked this on the newsgroup and I've answered about an hour
or so. This list is reserved for the development of the Eclipse Platform
itself.

Dani

             "Chethan Rn"
             <Chethan.Rn@Siebe
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse platform general
             platform-dev-boun         developers list."
             ces@xxxxxxxxxxx           <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                        cc
             10.10.2005 16:25
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-dev] Cut copy paste in
             Please respond to         tool bar
             "Eclipse platform
                  general
             developers list."
             <platform-dev@ecl
                 ipse.org>

Hi all,
            When we launch application as an RCP. By default CUT , COPY and
PASTE options are available in Edit menu. How do I add (enable) it on the
standard toolbar ( I want CUT, COPY and PASTE options to appear on the tool
bar apart from regular Edit Menu). Does eclipse give any option to enable
this or do we need to explicitly write code to get this functionality.

Thanks in advance,
Chethan.

_______________
Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains confidential and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel
Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners. Any unauthorized review, use,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message
and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.