[platform-dev] install CDT plugin-in problem

I have installed the Eclipse3.1 from source, it runs well.
In order to install CDT ,I unpack the CDT3.0 version package and copy the directory features and directory plugins to installed Eclipse3.1 directory, I restart Eclipse ,but when I operate file->new->project, there is no c/c++ type project item appeared only java project or plugin-in development items, it seems that I have not successfully installed CDT into Eclipse, how to solve it?

需要一个2000兆的免费邮箱吗?
网易免费邮箱是中国最多人使用的电子邮箱。

Back to the top