Re: [platform-dev] Class Not Found: javax.crypto.Cipher in Eclipse.

Hi,

This kind of question should go on the newsgroup. Could you please provide
your javac ant task?

Olivier

"Vasant Marathe" <VMarathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/31/2005 09:01 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse platform general developers list."

<platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-dev] Class Not Found: javax.crypto.Cipher in Eclipse.

Hi,

I am trying to build my application using PDE build and eclipse antrunner
application. One of the plugins uses java cryptographic classes like
javax.crypto.Cipher. While compiling this plugin through elipse PDE, I get
an error that says "javax.crypto.Cipher cannot be resolved to a type". The
java version used is JDK5 and JAVA_HOME points to jdk5/jre which has
jce.jar in lib directory. So, I assume that elipse should pick up the
cryptographic classes.

On command prompt, java seems to detect this class.

I am wondering why eclipse cannot pick up these classes?

Any help is highly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Vasant

Email messages cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
transmitted information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The Centers for
Medicare & Medicaid Services therefore does not accept liability for
any error or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a
result of email transmission.