Re: [platform-dev] Where can I download org.eclipse.wst.sse.core

Its part of the webtools project.
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/
and/or
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/main.html

"Taco Fleur" <taco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/08/2005 12:58 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform general developers list."

<platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-dev] Where can I download org.eclipse.wst.sse.core

Can someone tell me where I can download the plugin org.eclipse.wst.sse.core

I am trying to get the XSLT plugin going which says it relies on the above plugin to be present, did a search in Google but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

Taco Fleur - E-commerce Development Manager
Shelco Searches & Services
An Authorised ASIC Information Broker

www.shelco.com.au
Ph: + 61 7 3236 2605