[platform-dev] Eclipse 2.0 JVM issues

Hi,
First of all I am sorry if I am posting to the wrong list. I have been using Eclipse version 3.x on my machine and it works fine. I wanted to use some tools that only work under Eclipse version 2.0. I downloaded the files, however, everytime I open Eclipse, I keep getting the error:

JVM Terminated. Exit Code = 1
c:\Windows\system32\javaw.exe

I dont know why is this happening. My guess is that Eclipse 3.0 is using JVM 1.4 and probably Eclipse 2.0 requires a different JVM. But how can I overcome this issue?

I will really appreciate your help.
thanks a lot,
Sincerely,
Irum Godil.