[platform-dev] Q: How to disable the debugger step into a source

Hi,

I am new to Eclipse. I have a question regarding its debug feature. I
am running a JUnit test case in the debug mode.
It runs into sun.misc.URLClassPath and complain "Source not found".
This class is in Sun's J2SDK rt.jar. I cannot find the source for this
class.
I'd like to ask is there a way to let the debugger skip looking for
the source that I am not interested in. I am more interested in the
source code of our product, not the third party's source.

Thank you,
Ruby

Back to the top