[platform-dev] EclipseClassLoader For Plugins

Title: EclipseClassLoader For Plugins

Platform-Dev,
        I have found that the issues with my plugin's dependencies on 3rd party jars, not in the plugin directory, are related to how the plugin's ClassLoader works.  I can run a Java Application in Eclipse using the same classpath and code and it works fine, properly resolving all of the weblogic.jar classpath dependencies, but when I run the same code as a plugin, the classpath is borked and I get java.lang.ClassNotFoundException.  Can anyone tell me a hack, workaround or Eclipse-way to load a .jar from outside the plugin's root directory and load it in such a way that it properly resolves all of the jar classpath references located in the manifest just like the Java Application running support works?  Thanks,

Jeremy Whitlock
ADP/SIS - Programmer Analyst
4725 Independence Street
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033