[platform-dev] Need troubleshooting help

I have successfully run eclipse on P3 733 with 256 megs memory but I
am not having any luck running it on my ibook, 800mhz, 768 megs of
memory running OS X. When I start eclipse I get the blue logo and
workspace selection screen but I can not get focus off of the dialog.
The dialog window doesn't respond to any mouse clicks. The ibook
itself is still responsive, I can do another things, surf, cli, etc.
How do I go about figuring out what is wrong ?

Back to the top