[platform-dev] Run time workbench

Hi.

         I am currently working on generating an EMF model from a rational rose file. I import the .mdl ( Rational rose extension ) file and generate the model code, the edit code and the editor code. How ever, i have a strange problem. I need to launch a Run-time Workbench from the RUN drop down menu.  The drop down menu should read as:

Run--> Run as--> Run-time workbench.

How ever, i just have Run--> Run as -- > Ant build 1 / Ant build 2. The option of launching a run-time workbench just does not appear.

I am new to Eclipse and i do not seem to figure out a way of launching the run-time workbench. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Guru

--
You are only as good as the love you have for other people.

Back to the top