[platform-dev] Eclipse and Ibatis

Hi,
I am trying to use Ibatis sql-map in the eclipse RCP.
I have put the sql-map-config file in the same package with SQLConfig
class which is responsible to get the sql-map xml and interprate.

But i get the below error. I check the file, sql-map-config.xml file
is there but it can not find it. I could  use it in the same way in a
java project but not in eclipse RCP.

Please send me if you have any suggestion.

java.io.IOException: Could not find resource
com/intellica/dao/sql-map-config.xml
	at com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources.getResourceAsStream(Resources.java:101)
	at com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources.getResourceAsStream(Resources.java:86)
	at com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources.getResourceAsReader(Resources.java:150)
	at com.intellica.dao.SQLConfig.<clinit>(SQLConfig.java:31)
	at com.intellica.reporting.core.Reporting.run(Reporting.java:28)

Back to the top