[platform-dev] download eclipse with gtk for solaris spark

hi all....i've tried to download the eclipse for solaris but I 've ever a
checksum error when i uncompress the .tar.gz.   The same problem is when I
compile by the sources: the result is a .zip file and when I try to
uncompress it it tells it to be corrupted.

The bin file is:  eclipse-SDK-3.1M5a-solaris-gtk.tar.gz

The sources file is: eclipse-sourceBuild-srcIncluded-3.1M5a.zip

possibly that there's not a good version of eclipse for solaris??

Back to the top