[platform-dev] External builder

Hi there!

I'm trying to create a plugin for my own language. I've done some
things and now I'd like to do the build.

Now, I have a builder which is at the time written in C#. A do not
want to rewrite it, but call it from Eclipse. However, all what I
could find (eclipse faq - those five level of build integration) is
that either i build with ant scrip (level 2 - no plugin) or I write
builder in java (level 3 - plugin). Nothing in between.

Can anyone give me a hint where to look when I want to call external
builder from within eclipse?

Thanx in adance
Marcel

Back to the top