[platform-dev] eclipse-3.0.1 ate my ¬ character

Using eclipse-linux-motif-3.0.1, on a x86 gentoo distribution.

just noticed something strange.

In a text file I have a ¬ (0x3f) character, at least when using a plain editor
outside eclipse. But when using the ecplise text editor, it gets replaced
with a '?'.

Further I cannot re-type the ¬ character in eclipse.

I have tried to change the "preferences/workbench/editors/text file encoding",
but with no luck.

Where should I look to fix this problem ?

thanks for your help

Henrik

Back to the top