From: platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Henrik Sorensen
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 4:42 PM
To: platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-dev] using lex/yacc files for syntax highlightning

please let me know if this is not the right mailinglist for hl related
questions.

I am working on a new frontend for gcc for the programming language
PL/I.
(pl1gcc.sourceforge.net)

Now that I have the lex scanner and yacc (bison) parser in a good shape,
it
would be natural to integrate this into the powerfull eclipse editor
framework.

What is the best approach for this ?

Henrik