Re: [platform-dev] where is the "Crtl+/" "Ctrl+\"

> I just download the Eclipse 3.0 M7,I wonder where is the "Commenting and
uncommenting  lines of code " ,

See M7 news
http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/S-3.0M7-200402122000/eclipse-news-all-M7.html
Toggle Comment command
The old Source > Comment (Ctrl+/) and Source > Uncomment (Ctrl+\) commands in the Java editor have been replaced by the Source > Toggle Comment (Ctrl+Shift+C) command that uncomments the currently selected source
lines if all of them are commented and comments them otherwise. (You can
bind keyboard shortcuts to the old commands, which are still available,
via the Workbench > Keys preference page.)

Back to the top