[platform-dev] problem with RMI in studying java 2 unleashed

hi,
 I have a problem with RMI.I have read the second chapter of your book .According to your reference ,I prepare to run the first simple example.
 I do the following case:
 1.rmic unleashed.ch2.GreeterImpl (it's ok!)
 2.rmiregistry  and cursor shows in the next line (it's ok ?)
 3.open anther cmd window and input
   java unleashed.ch2.GreeterServer
   and there is Exception:
   "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: unleashed/ch2/CreditCardServer"
    So I run it in eclipse and the problem is the same,In eclipse Console ,it writes:
     Exception: java.rmi.StubNotFoundException: Stub class not found: unleashed.ch2.GreeterImpl_Stub; nested exception is:
 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: unleashed.ch2.GreeterImpl_Stub

  Please give me some guidance , thanks in advance.
Regards
Riveno

Back to the top