[platform-dev] Displaying Swing application?

hi all,
      I have developed a application(JFrame) using
swing. I create an instance of the application from
within the startup() method of a plugin(named as
SwingAppPlugin).
      I activate JavaPlugin from another
plugin(MainPlugin) by calling
Platform.getPlugin(String pluginID).
      The final output will be something like this. On
activating the MainPlugin,a frame with Menu is
displayed with SampleSwingApp as a menuitem. On
clicking the menu item, I activate the SwingAppPlugin.
Finally i should have the Swing Application appearing
on the screen. The SwingApplication inturn has a menu
with a few menu items.
     Swing application is displayed once when i start
my machine. From then on there is a problem in
displaying the Application.
    Kindly someone help.

Thanks in advance
regards
karthi

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com

Back to the top