Re: [platform-dev] stories

I'm going to take a guess that you're talking about phrases like "the migration story is..." or "the new key binding story is...".  This is just a figure of speech, there are no such formal "stories".  Loosely, these are probably referring to development plans, which are available from here:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/main.html

Some of the stories referred to are probably oral (informally developed through email and other discussion forums).  If there is a particular "story" you'd like more details on, please ask.

platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 12/09/2003 11:42:17 PM:

> Thanks for posting planning meeting notes.
>
> Are stories available on the web or via CVS? Many posts refer to them, but I
> don't know that I've ever found them.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John-Mason Shackelford

Back to the top