[platform-dev] How to install user-local plugins?

Hello,

May be this is a FAQ, but I didn't find an answer to it.

I'd like to install Eclipse plugins for a specific user (under Linux) to have
a minimal Eclipse installation with only some plugins available to everyone.
A user who wants to use special plugins should have them somewhere under his
account (e.g. his workspace) without interferring with other users.

Is this supported by Eclipse, and if, what do I have to do?

Kind regards,

  Boris

--
Dipl.-Inform. Boris Boehlen                   boehlen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RWTH Aachen (Technical University of Aachen)

Back to the top