Re: [platform-dev] Opening Text Editor Programmatically

These questions are best asked on Eclipse newsgroup. Similar questions have
already been answered there.

Dani

             "indianboy78in"
             <indianboy78in@in
             diatimes.com>                                              To
             Sent by:                  <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             platform-dev-admi                                          cc
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-dev] Opening Text Editor
             20.10.2003 14:34          Programmatically

             Please respond to
             platform-dev@ecli
                  pse.org

Hi All,

I am writing a plugin using which user can press a button which will get a
file from some location say Socket and will show it in the TextEditor.

What I am doing is I am saving the file on local hard disk and trying to
invoke TextEditor.

Is there any way I can Invoke a TextEditor?

Thanx In Advance,
Susheel
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at
http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy The Best In BOOKS at http://www.bestsellers.indiatimes.com
Bid for Air Tickets on Air Sahara Flights. For Best Deals, log on to
http://airsahara.indiatimes.com and Bid Now !

Back to the top