Re: [platform-dev] Eclipse hangs after opening

Please enter a bug report against platform core.  We have fixed some deadlock problems since M3, but we are very keen on nailing down any other deadlock or responsiveness problems that may still exist.  You should attach a java thread dump to the bug report to help us track it down.  You can produce these using Ctrl+Break on Windows or kill -3 on Unixes, at the point where the system has become unresponsive.  Thanks.
--

Michael Molloy <mmolloy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/02/2003 11:19 AM