[platform-dev] Building on Solaris x86

Hello,

I looked at a few trials on building eclipse for Solaris x86.  I followed the directions but some files seemed to be missing anyway I got it working and fired eclipse up.  It was a mess and had problems – several parts did not function properly.  I would like to officially contribute and work out a build for Solaris on Intel instead of others having to go through my pain.  Perhaps by donating my time the eclipse folks can help me out in achieving the goal.

I’m not asking for commit privs into CVS or anything like that - I can just email any build changes to someone on the team.  Do I have someone to sponsor me?  I really want eclipse to work like  a champion on solaris intel.

Alex

Back to the top